If you are serving in the armed forces, you already know the ways in which your life is very different from your civilian friends and family. Trained to defend our nation, your job may require deployment upon short notice. While executing orders, you experience...
- How choosing a nesting arrangement can be helpful during divorce
- Relocating with the kids is not an easy feat
- How do I stop paying child support in Indiana?
- Navigating the waters of social media as a nurse
- Does a soldier have to split their military retired pay or military pension with their spouse in a divorce?